Thursday, January 20, 2011

Celilo Restaurant and Bar

Today I had lunch at Celilo Restaurant.  Yummy to say the least.   http://www.celilorestaurant.com.  While I was there I inquired about the cooking classes that Ben Stenn the chef and managing partner is planning on having.

Found out the first one will be 'Cooking Up Winter's Bounty' that is scheduled for February 8th.  This class will include cooking with mushrooms, root vegetables, hearty greens, seafood and meat.  It is a three hour class limited to 12 people.  We will prepare all the goodies and then have a wonderful meal of what we cooked plus a glass of wine.

So far only seven people have signed up for it but I am sure it will be full by the time the class happens.  I'm looking forward to this opportunity.  Ben buys eggs from us when the hens are laying good.


No comments:

Post a Comment