Friday, January 7, 2011

Still on the barn today.

Traveled to Parkdale today looking for a house that I saw on MLS.  Never did find it an my GPS said it didn't exist.  Interesting.  Put in another address for another place in Lyle, WA and it couldn't find it either.  Put in a number closest to the one for the listing and the GPS asked me if I wanted to use toll roads?  I said 'no' and it ran me down into Portland.  Know I should have crossed the bridge in Hood River and pay the toll. $0.75!  Only realized that I wasn't going to get across the Columbia River.  Decided to make the most of it even though it was raining hard.  Took the scenic bypass and stopped at a couple water falls.

This was Horsetail Falls.  Hard to take pictures when it is raining especially with my IPhone.









Going further on the road I came to Multnomah Falls.  Really pretty and very tall.  Now I am trying new ways to use my camera.

   Raining a lot.  Some people hiked to the bridge.

Can you tell how tall it is?

1 comment:

  1. Multnomah Falls is always a great site in the winter. Good job getting it into the picture frame.

    ReplyDelete